Data Automation Engineer
At HERE Mobility we take great pride in our work and as we are looking for great people to join the ride!
As a data quality engineer you will be responsible for data quality assurance across Here Mobility products through the data pipeline. You’ll focus on driving data accuracy and integrity by designing automatic tests, identifying system challenges thought the data pipeline, providing feedback and make process/system improvement recommendations.
If you are passionate about data quality, has strong analytical and problem-solving skills, an outstanding attention to details and you would like to play a key role in making Here Mobility a data-driven organization, then this is the right challenge for you.
What you’ll do?
- Validate data sources, extract data, apply transformation logic, and load the data into target tables.
- Work with data analysts, data engineers, QA engineers and business users to translate business requirements into test cases.
- Design, document and execute test plans, test scenarios/scripts and test cases for manual, automated and bug-tracking tools.
- Define standards and working processes to improve data quality across the org.
- Provide reporting solution that reflect the data quality at any time.
- Great team player with excellent communication skills
- An autodidact with strong data analysis skills and the ability to track a data element from source through transformation to target
- 4 + years’ experience in automation QA of Data Warehouse / Data Lake projects
- 2 + years’ experience with test automation tools for data quality assurance
- Hands-on experience with writing auto. tests – Infra. and tests scripts in Python
- Excellent/expert knowledge of SQL and ability to write complex queries, experience working with large scale (Oracle, Sqlserver, MySQL, Redshift, Hive, Spark, etc.)
- Bachelor degree in a highly quantitative field (such as mathematics, statistics or engineering)