System QA Lead
Join us in disrupting the mobility eco-system, by progressing quality culture in our excellence-driven organization.
We are looking for a hands-on QA Lead with outstanding technical skills who is experienced in QA methodologies and best practices, loves to organize many details and aspire to deliver great customer value. You’ll be hands-on contributor, planning and executing system tests in various complexed cloud environments and work with top-notch technology.
As a business QA team Lead @ Here Mobility you’ll see the business side of our products and lead the E2E user experience as a part of our Quality leadership team. You’ll reflect product quality and process quality, cooperate with R&D, customer success, and post-sale teams, identifying problems or gaps.
What you’ll do?
- Support product development as Quality specialist: Help identify likely quality problems ahead of time and analyze them. Map features’ inter-dependencies and products cross influences, and execute testing methods, tests and metrics in order to assure high quality deliverables.
- E2E testing – Plan, validate and execute functional and non-functional system integration tests
- Perform data-driven analysis integrating tests results and customers feedbacks, provide feedback on usability and help making it better.
- Be the System integration lead of our products. You’ll lead a team and issue solid reports mapping user experiences E2E
- 3+ years of experience leading testing methodologies, planning and executing manual or automatic tests
- 2+ years of Profound hands-on experienced testing of Web and Mobile products from both FE and BE sides
- Scripting experience – Bash/Python and SQL
- Exceptional analytical skills and technical drill down capabilities
- Computer Science/Information system or in equivalent field degree