Support Group Manager
We are looking for a support group manager to join us and lead our global support group at Here Mobility.
- Lead and scale our global support group, while leading strategic planning and drive exceptional results.
- Manage the support group, which include a team of tier 2-3 technical support engineers and an offshore teams of tier 1-2 technical support engineers.
- Hire, train, mentor, motivate, scale-up and reward your team.
- Work collaboratively with R&D, Product, Professional Service, Customer Success and Biz-Dev groups regarding prioritization and escalation of technical issues raised by our clients
- Have deep understanding of the company products, solutions and business values.
- 3+ years’ experience leading a support group of minimum 10 people in a SAAS, web and web-service technologies environment.
- 2+ years’ experience in managing remotely an offshore tier 1-2 technical support teams
- Strong technical knowledge with hands-on capabilities
- A jack of all trades - a motivational leader, mentor, and a great executor!
- Highly customer-focused and oriented
- English mother tongue level
- Exceptional writing, communication and presentation skills
- Perfect organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or Information Technology with a track record of academic excellence
- Have experience in leading and scaling technical support group in a fast-growing startup
- Have experience in leading teams, that give in parallel support to different products – B2B, B2C and social.
- Have previous experience with AWS, Linux and Databases.
- Have previous experience with Python or other scripting language
- Have previous experience with FreshDesk, Salesforce and Jira.
We appreciate those who:
- Are not afraid to say what they think.
- Are independent and proactive in a fast-paced environment.
- Are not afraid to get their hands dirty but like to work analytically as well.
- Can simplify the complexity to stakeholders but can go into details when working with the team.