We are looking for excellent people to join us in developing a next generation product.
- Own customers and cloud technical issues
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customers issues
- Manage escalations and work with R&D, product, customer success and professional service teams to resolve them
- Document solutions, build knowledge bases and share them with other Tiers
- Have strong problem-solving skills along with the ability to work independently
- Have experience with SaaS and cloud based technologies
- Have 2+ years of experience in Tier 3 technical support or a similar position
- Have excellent service oriented skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Have Bachelor’s degree, certification in Engineering, or proven relevant practical experience
- Are able to own and manage incidents E2E, while working with engineering and customers.
- Have experience in dealing with B2B and B2C customers
- Have experience with AWS, Linux and REST API
- Have experience with Python, Bash or other scripting language
We appreciate those who:
- Are not afraid to say what they think.
- Are independent and proactive in a fast-paced environment.