HERE Mobility is a unique and fast growing technology company, revolutionizing the mobility ecosystem. Our goal is to optimize urban transportation for people and businesses worldwide.
Join us as Support Engineer, Own customers and cloud technical issues, Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customers issues. Also, Manage escalations and work with R&D, product, customer success and professional service teams to resolve them. Document solutions, build knowledge bases and share them with other Tiers.
- 2+ years of experience in Tier 3 technical support
- Strong problem-solving skills along with the ability to work independently
- Experience with SaaS and cloud based technologies
- Excellent service oriented skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree, certification in Engineering, or proven relevant practical experience
- You Are able to own and manage incidents E2E, while working with engineering and customers.
Bonus points of you have:
- Experience in dealing with B2B and B2C customers
- Experience with AWS, Linux and REST API
- Experience with Python, Bash or other scripting language
We appreciate those who:
- Are not afraid to say what they think.
- Are independent and proactive in a fast-paced environment.