Senior Android Developer
At Here Mobility we take great pride in our work and in the way our teams operate. Our engineering teams are passionate about their products, their code and its design. We are always looking for great people to join us.
We work with speedy feedback cycles, continuous deployments and frequent releases to the App Store.
We use cutting edge Android APIs on the latest technologies such as Rxjava, Dagger 2, Kotlin, View models, Live data and we write clean scalable and testable code to solve complex issues.
But enough about us, what about you?
As part of our Android team, you will work with courageous backend developers and product managers and be provided with immediate and continuous user feedback to develop products that billions of people will use!
- A great team player
- A seasoned developer with at least 3 years experience in building scalable and highly available Android applications
- Creative and passionate about building a great user experience
- Code in Java and Kotlin fluently for at least 2 years
- Experience working with modern Android-related frameworks (DI libraries, RxJava, architecture components)
- Experience and knowledge in mobile design patters (MVP, MVVM etc.)
- An expert understanding of native UI
- A B.Sc. in Computer science / Software Engineering, or have significant experience with production grade products
We appreciate those who:
- Are not afraid to say what they think.
- Are independent and proactive in a fast-paced environment.
- Are not afraid to get their hands dirty but like to work analytically as well.
- Can simplify the complexity to stakeholders but can go into details when working with the team.
- Love the challenge of working on high scale architectures.