Project Manager - Post Sale
Join us in disrupting the mobility eco-system, by creating the most excellence-driven engineering organization.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning and executing Here Mobility’s large-scale Alpha tests projects, which include numerous of stakeholders across the organization.
We are looking for an all-around-player, who loves technology, passionate about product, and is excited about driving and motivating others towards change. One that will always be searching for making things work better and being able to actually make them.
- Project Owner: Ultimately responsible for ensuring a successful implementation and delivery of the Alpha tests projects.
- Main Coordinator: Create and own project plans, sync between multiple stake holders across the organization and service providers to ensure timeline and deliveries are preserved, monitor the execution of various activities and coordinate any changes.
- Lead Communicator: Track progress and report status internally and to various stake holders throughout the project life cycles.
- Data-driven: Define, implement and analyze reports that would allow us constant learning and improving of our working methods and efficiency.
- Agile Master: Lean and Agile mind set.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- B.S in Industrial Engineering, or equivalent.
- Ability to maintain excellent colleague and vendors relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Punctual, methodological, into details person.
- Proficiency in agile culture.
- Availability out of working hours might be required.