Here Mobility business domain has defined Urban Mobility Efficiency as it’s primary goal.
We’re utilizing the huge amount of HERE data to generate AI products for our business customers and to plug them as part of our Marketplace.
Our people are experts in Machine Learning, discrete optimization, signal processing, image processing, fraud analysis, and more.
We develop high scale products in cutting edge technologies to disrupt the mobility world.
We work with speedy feedback cycles; and building the technology of the future.
But enough about us, what about you?
As a senior data scientist at our research group you will have access to a versatile set of data sources, such as, textual, structure and unstructured transnational, multivariate, sensorial, Geolocation, video and behavioral data.
You will work with courageous data scientists and researchers to develop products that billions of people will use.
· Academic research background in related fields: MSc. or PhD in Operations Research or computer science/math/engineering.
· 5+ years as a data scientist, working in big data environments.
· Experience in applying optimization models on real-life problems.
· Passion for solving data related problems is a must.
· Experience in Data science or algorithms position from an industry Hi-Tech company.
· Proficient programming skills in python: being able to conduct experiments and PoCs on your own.
· Team player: we work in dynamic adhoc teams and being able to communicate and work in a team is a must.
· Entrepreneurship skills: we drive many innovative initiatives, the position has a lot of potential in defining new products and features.