Bookkeeper (maternity leave replacement)
HERE Mobility is a unique and fast growing technology company, revolutionizing the mobility ecosystem. Our goal is to optimize urban transportation for people and businesses worldwide.
As we expand we are looking for great team players to join the ride!
As a bookkeeper in our finance team you will assist the senior bookkeeper in her responsibilities for the general bookkeeping of the HERE Israel organization, and the reporting of its financials internally and externally.
*Temporary position for up to one year*
· Education and experience in Israeli Bookkeeping.
· 5+ years of working experience in accounting area, including performing monthly, quarterly, and annual closing procedures.
Accruals, Fixed Assets Prepaids, Bank statements, Credit cards BS, TB. enter data, maintain records and lunch reports and financial statements.
· Must be able to write and speak the Hebrew and English languages.
· Experience with Israeli statutory reporting requirements.
· Experience in an international company.
· Experience with Israeli statutory reporting requirements (VAT & WHT reports).
· Experience with accounting software programs or ERP systems (PeopleSoft, SAP etc.) is an advantage.
· Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook).
· Good communication skills, confidentiality skills required, pro-activeness, determination and a strong will to learn.