Automation Team Leader
At Here Mobility we take great pride in our work and in the way our teams operate. We develop high scale products in cutting edge technologies to disrupt the mobility world.
We work with speedy feedback cycles, continuous deployments and are building the technology of the future.
But What abut you?
In this role, you will lead a team of automation engineers, that will be responsible for ensuring a quality delivery of your group's product.
You will own business use-case testing and will be responsible for building extensive test automation, leading testing activities and operation.
- Lead the engineering teams' test coverage, release velocity and production health.
- Work within the development teams in instrumenting their workflow to build a comprehensive picture of velocity, coverage and quality.
- Build test coverage through existing or new infrastructure.
- Mentor, lead and serve as technical focal point for other team members.
- 5+ years of experience as automation developer.
- 3 + years of experience as automation team leader\ QA Team leader
- Coding experience in Java.
- Knowledge of mobile architecture- Extensive knowledge of building tools and test automation infrastructures using Appium.
- Deep knowledge of OO development, test methodologies, writing test plans, implementing test cases and test debugging.
- Previous experience with manual QA.
- BS.c degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with large scale web applications
- Experience with Mobile Device Farms
- Knowledge of web / micro-services architecture
- Experience with REST API testing
- Experience with Dockers
- Experience with Load/Performance testing