At Here Mobility we take great pride in our work and in the way our teams operate. We develop high scale products in cutting edge technologies to disrupt the mobility world.
We work with speedy feedback cycles, continuous deployments and are building the technology of the future.
But What abut you?
In this role, you will own Business use-case testing and will be responsible for building automation frameworks and tools, leading testing activities and operation.
- Lead/collaborate improving developer and engineering team's test coverage, release velocity and production health.
- Work closely with development teams in instrumenting their workflow to build a comprehensive picture of velocity, coverage and quality.
- Hands-on ability to automate E2E test cases and build test coverage through existing or new infrastructure.
- Write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems, implementing test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary
- Mentor, lead and serve as technical focal point for other team members.
- BS.c degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience as automation developer
- Coding experience in Java / C# / Python
- Extensive knowledge of building tools and test automation infrastructures using Selenium / Appium / REST API.
- Knowledge of web / mobile / micro-services architecture
- Deep knowledge of OO development, test methodologies, writing test plans, implementing test cases and test debugging
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2 / S3 / ECS / Cloudwatch / others)
- Experience with large scale web applications
- Experience with Mobile Device Farms
- Experience with Dockers
- Experience with Load/Performance testing
- Previous experience with manual QA
- Experience with scripting languages: Ruby, Groovy, Bash