In this role, you will own Business use-case testing and will be responsible for building automation frameworks and tools, leading testing activities and operation.
- Lead/collaborate improving developer and engineering team's test coverage, release velocity and production health.
- Work closely with development teams in instrumenting their workflow to build a comprehensive picture of velocity, coverage and quality.
- Hands-on ability to automate E2E test cases and build test coverage through existing or new infrastructure.
- Write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems, implementing test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary
- Mentor, lead and serve as technical focal point for other team members.
- BS.c degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience as automation developer
- Coding experience in Java / C# / Python
- Extensive knowledge of building tools and test automation infrastructures using Selenium / Appium / REST API.
- Knowledge of web / mobile / micro-services architecture
- Deep knowledge of OO development, test methodologies, writing test plans, implementing test cases and test debugging
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2 / S3 / ECS / Cloudwatch / others)
- Experience with large scale web applications
- Experience with Mobile Device Farms
- Experience with Dockers
- Experience with Load/Performance testing
- Previous experience with manual QA
- Experience with scripting languages: Ruby, Groovy, Bash