At Here Mobility we take great pride in our work and in the way our teams operate. We develop high scale products in cutting edge technologies to disrupt the mobility world.
We work with speedy feedback cycles, continuous deployments and are building the technology of the future.
But What about you?
In this role, you will own Business use-case testing and will be responsible for building automation frameworks and tools, leading testing activities and operation.
- Have deep knowledge about our product and architecture.
- Collaborate improving developer and engineering team's test coverage, release velocity and production health.
- Define and automate E2E test cases and build test coverage through existing or new infrastructure.
For this job you’ll have to bring:
- BS.c degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience as automation developer
- Coding experience in Java / C#
- Extensive knowledge of building tools and test automation infrastructures using Selenium / Appium / REST API.
- Knowledge of web / mobile / micro-services architecture
- Deep knowledge of OO development, test methodologies, writing test plans, implementing test cases and test debugging
- Experience with Manual QA
And you'll get some bonus points if you are experienced with:
- Amazon Web Services (EC2 / S3 / ECS / Cloudwatch / others)
- Large scale web applications
- Complex mobile applications
- Scripting languages: Ruby, Groovy, Bash